Way to Satlok (सतलोक) / Sachkhand (सचखण्ड) / Eternal Place
The only way to achieve Salvation / Liberation / Moksh & the significance of Body Chakras / Lotuses
Every human being has got lotuses or chakras in their body whether they are male or female. There are seven chakras in the body. These extend along the length of the vertebral coloumn and lie anterior to it. These belong to different deities. Whether someone is a Hindu, Muslim, Sikh or a Christian or belongs to any other religion, the lotuses / Chakras are the same.
After death the soul starts its journey from the "Mool Kamal / Chakra" progressing to "Swaad Kamal / Chakra", then to "Naabhi Kamal / Chakra", then to "Hriday Kamal / Chakra", then to "Kanth Kamal / Chakra" and finally to the "Trikuti Kamal / Chakra". Please refer to the picture below.
A soul can only cross these Kamals / Chakras and reach Trikuti if these Chakras are open. These can only be opened by recitation of Mantras for these Deities. Yogis try to open these Kamals / Chakras by way of meditation which is actually a long winded and wrong way and not successful. The only way to open these Kamals / Chakras is by getting the mantras of these Deities from a "Complete Saint"
From Trikuti Kamal there is a way towards a locked door which is known as the "10th Door". The lock on this door can only be opened by the recitation of "Satnaam" (a True Mantra given by a Complete Saint). This door opens in to "Kaal's personal Lok (Universe)". This "Kaal" is also known as "Brahm". Hence Kaal's own lok is also known as "Brahm Lok". This is the limit of Kaal (Brahm) Lok. From here there is a door called the "11th Door" which opens in to the universes of "Par Brahm" (Master of 7 sankh Brahmands / universes). This path called the "Bhanwar Gufa" finally leads to the "12th Door" which opens in to Satlok / Sachkhand / Eternal Place.
Path to Satlok - Video
Chakras / Kamals / Lotuses in Human Body
Important: - There are six kamal (lotuses) in the human body (material body). The backbone ends near the anus. Two-finger breadth above that —
1. Mool Kamal (Chakra) – Ganesh Ji lives in this. This lotus has four petals. Then approximately two-finger breadth above the Mool Kamal, along the backbone, on the inner side is —
2. Swaad Kamal (Chakra),- in which live Brahma and Savitri. This lotus has six petals.
3. Naabhi Kamal (Chakra) – Above the Swaad Chakra, in front of the umbilicus along backbone, is Naabhi Kamal. God Vishnu and Lakshmi live in this. It has eight petals.
4. Hridya Kamal (Chakra) – Above the Naabhi Kamal, behind the heart is a Hridya Kamal. God Shiv and Parvati live in this. This Hridya Kamal (Lotus / Chakra) has twelve petals.
5. Kanth Kamal (Chakra) – Above the Hridya Kamal is Kanth Kamal, which is near and behind the throat, stuck to the backbone. In this, lives, Prakriti Devi (Mother Ashtangi / Durga). This Lotus has sixteen petals.
6. Trikuti Kamal (Chakra) – Above the Kanth Kamal is Trikuti Kamal. It has two petals (one is white and the other is of black colour). The Purna Parmatma lives in this. Like the sun even when situated far away keeps exerting its influence on the body of every being, but is visibe only with eyes. Here, we have to infer in this way. And the Purna Parmatma also lives in the inner-self with the soul. Like, a thread occupies the whole cloth and there is also other embroidery which is present only in some part.
7. Sahansrar Kamal (Chakra) – Above the Trikuti Kamal, where one keeps a top-knot, in that place on the inner side is Sahansrar Kamal where Jyoti Niranjan (in form of light in thousand petals), Kaal (Brahm) himself lives. This lotus has one thousand petals.